Saturday, December 12, 2009

Too busy to blog!


I'm happy to say that over the past few weeks I've been too busy to blog. That's because I've been stitching my little heart out. I've gotten several things done to give as gifts and some things to list for sale.

This is one of my latest sale items. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160386060175&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

It turned out so cute. Here's one of my others that I got done. This is a cute feather tree pattern with holiday buttons on it (picture at the right).




Here's another one I finished and listed on ebay. It's a
foam block covered in fabric with the cross stitch on the front
with cording and ribbon. Warm & Wooly Winter Time!

Hope everyone is having a great time getting ready
for Christmas. Here is a link to photos of my completed items on Flicker.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stitchcrafts/

3 comments:

  1. They are just wonderful , I would be over the moon to recieve a gift like that.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Clare. I gave several of my stitched items as gifts this year. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete