Friday, March 16, 2012

Who would dump a puppy?

I was sitting in my chair checking out my shop on Etsy when I heard whimpering and whining coming through my front window. I have 2 dogs of my own but they are in the house all the time so I got up and looked out the window and there on my front patio is this fat little black bundle of fur. Where did he come from? I went outside to see him and he promptly scurried under the shrubs in the front of the house. After trying to coax him out, I finally gave up and came inside to get some food and water. I decided to spy on him and see if he came to eat and he did but ran back under the shrubs for cover. Now I have spent my whole day trying to get my hands on this puppy. I did get close enough to see that he is a chubby boy. It makes me mad to think someone may have dumped him off out here in the country to fend for himself. He is only about 10 weeks old, lonely and scared. Hope I can figure out where he belongs before my kids make me take him in (I'd love to keep him too!).

1 comment: