Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All is well! And I'm exhausted.

My hubby and I spent the last two days together. Not the romantic vacation type days but one day he got a colonoscopy and today he had a cardiac cath done. I'm happy to report that both tests went well. He has no blockages at all in his heart arteries. Doctor said they were big and beautiful, and clean. That's a huge relief and a lot off of our minds. Now he's quietly napping the day away while I'm playing catchup. I was up at 4 am this morning to get some things done before we left for the testing at 5:15 a.m. He slept like a baby until 5 a.m. Yesterday morning I was up at 4:30 a.m. while he slept peacefully until 6:00 a.m. I'm exhausted! He's feeling sleepy!!

In spite of the fun I'm poking about him sleeping so much, I am thrilled beyond words that he's gotten a clean bill of health and we can spend many more years together in good health.

1 comment:

  1. I know that must be a relief! So glad to hear things are well and that you received a good report!

    ReplyDelete