Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cold & Rainy so I'm stitching

It is so hard to believe that we are supposed to be experiencing our Indian Summer here in mid-Missouri since the temperatures have been hovering around 50 degrees. We got 4 inches of rain last week in about 24 hours and now we are supposed to get 2 more. Cold, miserable rain falling lightly that makes me want to snuggle down into my chair and stitch.

I started on a Santa pattern a day ago and am making pretty good progress so far. I hope to finish it today and start on something new. I'm always looking forward to the next project even while I'm trying to finish the current one.

Stay warm and dry!

1 comment:

  1. It's cold, wet, and windy here also. Not a good combination. Can't wait to see more of your projects. :)

    Stop by my blog, I have an award for you :)

    http://maryscraftnook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete