Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Figuring out my Etsy shop

Here we are in the new year and I'm ready to work hard on my Etsy shop called Stitchcrafts. I opened my shop in 2008 but I admit that I didn't work at it. In 2009 I worked harder at my shop. I listed items, renewed items, took new photos, promoted it on facebook, twitter, and my blog which led to some sales but not as many as I had hoped.

But what to do? I've tried asking for advice in the forums but feel mostly ignored. I'm working on my photos but need some actual sunlight to get brighter pictures. It's hard to take a good photo when it looks like you live in a cave and it's snowing and 10 degrees outside. Now what to do?

Crafting is definitely the easy part of this endeavor! I have gotten about 14 items listed in my shop. Is that enough? We'll see. Back to stitching because if I ever figure it out, I'll hopefully need lots of items with which to stock my shop.

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment