Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowing and Stitching

Another snowy day here in mid-Missouri. We're supposed to get 2 to 4 inches but after 7 hours of snow fall I think we have about an inch. Thankfully it's just warm enough that it melts as it falls and just can't seem to accumulate. I used to love the snow but now that I've got a teen driver, not so much.

Got up at 4 a.m. this morning with my hubby so I spent a few hours working on finishing a pattern I've been working on. I got 2 really pretty flowers stitched this week and will post pictures this weekend. I also spent a little time (okay, a lot of time) going through my patterns to pick out my next project.

Stay warm and dry!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Maryland and it's snowing here too! Your cross stitch things are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete