Monday, August 23, 2010

First Full Week of School

Well, we moved our daughter into her dorm on Wednesday.  Was a scorching hot day to be trudging up and down 6 flights of stairs but she's settled in her room.  I couldn't stand it on Thursday, not hearing from her, so I broke down and texted her to see how things were going.  Thankfully she called me back and sounded good so that made me feel better.  I'm not sure who is suffering from the separation more, me or my husband.  He actually stopped by her dorm on Thursday to see her.  Big guy does have a marshmallow heart!

My son is settling into his second year of high school with his usual grumpiness.  He is not a big fan of school but I think he does enjoy the social aspects of it.  He'd never admit it though.

Now that my "babies" are back to school it's time for me to finish some of the pieces I've been stitching.  Hope to have a couple of new things listed this week.

Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It truly is hard when they leave, isn't it? Glad everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete