Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to normal

Well, it's January 4th and things are getting back to normal around here.  My daughter went back to college after being home for 3 weeks.  Hubby is back to a regular full time work week, and my son went back to school today.  First time in 3 weeks that I have been home alone.

I hope everyone had a nice, safe holiday.  My daughter got engaged over Christmas.  My husband and I think they are too young but I'm thinking that's how all parents feel.  They have agreed to a long engagement which pleases me immensely.  I want her to finish college and get her degree so she won't be dependent on her fiance.

I've been busy working on new cross stitch pieces and hope to have some finished to list for sale in my Etsy shop.  I was pleased with my shop's success over the holidays.  Hoping this year is even better.

Happy New Year to you all and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment