Saturday, January 14, 2012

The new year and crafts

Here we are 14 days into the new year and I've been busy working on new pieces to add to my shop on Etsy. So far I have gotten 9 new pieces listed. Off to a good start I think.

My next goal is to either start or make my blog a selling blog. I'm not sure exactly how it works but am trying to figure it out. I'd love to list some of my patterns for sale so I can do a little destashing. I've collected so many patterns that I feel guilty if I buy a new one. That makes me think that it is time to find them some new homes.

Happy crafting everyone and be sure and check back to see if I figure out how to sell on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, I love your needlework! Don't worry about starting that selling blog. The gals will help you with that. Just give them a shout.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete