Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two new finished pieces

I just got done listing two new pieces. The first piece is a Primitive Betty pattern that I stitched and turned into a pillow. I love crows and sunflowers and this primitive piece features both. Instead of the usual bowl filler sized pinkeep, I decided to add some fabric to the front of the stitched piece and make the over all piece into a larger pillow. I think it turned out really cute.
The second piece I just finished was stitched from a Blackbird Design pattern. I stitched it on 18 count Oatmeal Aida and made it into a primitive pinkeep. I think the Blackbird Design patterns are one of my favorites to stitch right now. I added some of my grandmother's antique buttons as embellishments.
I'm currently working on a trio of Christmas bird ornaments. I know, it's a little early for Christmas but I stitch whatever calls out to me from my stash of patterns. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment