Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 soccer games in 5 days and Prom, too!

My daughter has played 7 soccer games in 5 days and has the bruises to prove it.  She played in a soccer tournament on Friday and Saturday and then had to rush home to make it to her hair appointment.  I have to say that after slogging through the mud and rain for 2 days she cleaned up really well.  She was absolutely beautiful all dressed up for prom.  Her poor dad suddenly realized that his baby girl is now a young woman!

Prom is over and now we are awaiting graduation.  It's so hard to believe that she's already 18 and will be going to college.  Smart and beautiful, she got a full paid 4 year scholarship to college.  We couldn't be prouder.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love her dress! Elegant!



    I wish you'd come snag my PIF soccer magnets!

    ReplyDelete