Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Work in Progress

Deciding which pattern to stitch next is always the hardest decision for me.  I want to stitch them all.  I'm currently working on a rose pattern that I'm planning on turning into a card.

Part of deciding what to stitch is trying to figure out what buyers want.  I wish that were an easy question to answer.  Do buyers want flower cards, cute cards, event specific cards like for a wedding or birthday.
All my stitched pieces are put into a 5 X 7 tri fold card that also works as a mat so the card can be framed.  Instant keepsake or decoration.

Feel free to give me some feedback.  I'd love to hear from you all.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. It just depends on the recipient whether I want flowers or not on their card. I have a select few people that I mail cards to that are frameable. Some women I know frame many cards.

    I love your shop!

    Have a wonderful day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching some floral cards and they seem to sell well. I listed the rose I completed on Monday morning and it was sold by noon. Maybe flowers are the way to go! Thanks for all your kind words. I love to hear from all of you that comment on my work. Makes me feel like it is worth sticking with.

    ReplyDelete