Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back to the old routine

Well my peace and quiet has come to an end.  Hubby came home on Tuesday night and kids are back in the house as of Monday.  I do have to say that I missed my husband by Monday night.  I just don't sleep well when he's not home in bed with me.  I guess since I've shared a bed with either my husband or a sibling all my life I just am not used to sleeping alone.

Along with everyone coming home came the mess.  I'm back into Mom, maid, cook mode.  That I didn't miss!  I love my family but you have to work a whole lot harder when they are home.  I have found time to stitch in short, little periods of time.  I'm almost done with a cross stitch wedding card piece. 

Check back in a day or so to see how it turns out.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment