Friday, May 7, 2010

Wedding Season is upon us!

Since the wedding season is upon us I decided to stitch a pattern that features two wedding rings tied with a ribbon inside of a wreath.  There are 2 flowers also inside the wreath.  I stitched this same pattern for my niece and her husband when they got married and added a pretty frame to the present along with a check.  Makes a great gift.

Now I'm itching to stitch a Santa pattern.  It's a little early for Christmas stuff but I just bought it a few weeks ago and can't resist stitching one up.  Stitching will have to wait for a bit since I'm off to run errands.

I need to check out my garden today, too, and see if anything I planted last week is coming up.  Sure hope so.  I hate replanting things.

Have a great day!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment