Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sales on Etsy

This has been a really good week for me on Esty.  I've sold 3 items this week which is a huge improvement from the past weeks and months.  I'm so happy and greatful that my work is finally gaining some interest.  These sales sure bolstered what was turning out to be a really crappy week for me.  Monday night we attended a band banquet and got food poisoning, Wednesday morning I fell down a flight of steps, and then the rain has been a huge factor in setting back any plans for getting ready for my daughter's graduation.

The sales on Etsy have me doing a happy dance, at least mentally, since I'm so bruised from my tumble.

Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Food poisoning and then a fall!!! :-(

    But etsy sales... Woohoo!!! That's great!

    Be careful!

    ReplyDelete